Welcome to Fibre2fashion.com
Market Watch Report
Chat With Us
Fibre & FeedStock
Dyes & Chemicals
Leather & Footwear
Job Seeker Login
- search keywords
The job for which you have requested the details is CLOSED.
It is recommended not to apply for this same position any more.
to search more jobs.
Thank you for using fibre2fashion-jobs.
The Following are the details for the job selected by you. Click on 'Apply Now' for contact information.
National Account Executive
( FullTime Position )
- Lead all aspects of account management and new business development activities within assigned account base, including strategy development and tactical execution, setting account goals and objectives.
- Identify key decision makers and develop relationships that facilitate account acquisition.
- Implement sales plans and strategies aimed at customer acquisition.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and account reviews to executive management.
- Prepare quotes and proposals that uniquely position Lands’ End to win business.
- Coordinate internal resources on new business opportunities and existing programs.
- Manage day-to-day account relationships through effective personal communication and delegation to various areas and partners within the organization.
- Assess market conditions and impact on individual companies to identify products and services that can be translated into new business opportunities.
- Work within and achieve preset prospecting metrics and goals.
- Work independently and be the face for Lands’ End in the market.
- Proven success in the Corporate Apparel, Uniform and/or Promotional Product industry.
- Track record of building relationships and acquiring new customers.
- Strategic selling experience in all phases of selling process preferably in the Uniform and Promotional products industry.
- Proven track record of acquiring Fortune 500 accounts preferably in the Uniform and Promotional products industry.
- Demonstrated 3 years of building strong customer relationships to meet specific business goals within defined budgets and timelines.
- Experience in effectively creating and communicating a compelling sales, message, consistent with Lands’ End philosophies, to the highest levels of business management.
- Experience with business planning and evaluation, including opportunity assessment and prioritization, P&L analysis and plan writing and rationalization.
- Knowledge and familiarity with the Toronto market.
You must be a registered job seeker and logged in to apply to a job opening. If you are not registered seeker click
to Register and avail the opportunities in garment, Textile , Fashion and Retail career.
Feedback / Suggestions
Market Watch Report
MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
Price trend report for Fibre & feedstock
Global cotton report
Cotton price trend
Chem trend report
Project costing reports (Technical Textiles)
Follow us on
Be a fan on Facebook
Join us on LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter
Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved by
San Blue Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
For best view:
Use Internet Explorer 7.0+, Screen resolution 1024 x 768
Supported Payment Gateways